Sunday, January 3, 2010

Last Bowl Picks of the Year

This miserable experience is nearly over, we have 4 games left starting tomorrow night and heading to Thursday night.

Tostitos Fiesta Bowl: TCU (-7) over Boise State: In the game that should have never been scheduled I like TCU to win and to win fairly easily. I really think the Horned Frogs would play either Alabama or Texas extremely tough and even possibly win. Defense wins championships and in this case defense will win the Fiesta Bowl.

FedEx Orange Bowl: Iowa (+5) over Georgia Tech: I'm still not entirely sure how Georgia Tech is favored in this game, but they are and I think it's a mistake. Iowa's defense led by Pat Angerer and Adrian Clayborn will be able to contain the vaunted triple option of the Ramblin' Wreck. The Hawkeyes are fully healthy on offense and expect the offense to click against a subpar Yellow Jackets defense.

GMAC Bowl: Central Michigan (-3) over Troy: I'm not analyzing this game because this game should not be played in between BCS games.

CITI BCS National Championship Game: Texas (+4) over Alabama: I still have no idea who is going to win this game but I think the 4 points is too high and I see this game definitely coming down to a field goal. I think this game will rival the excitement that the Texas-USC 2006 Rose Bowl had.

No comments:

Post a Comment