Thursday, October 29, 2009

Week 9 College Football Picks

West Virginia over South Florida

Florida over Georgia: Flordia wins this game but I really do think Georgia will give them an extremely tough game but the SEC officials will make a call to help the Gators out.

Iowa over Indiana

TCU over UNLV

Oklahoma State over Texas: I just don’t think Texas is that good of a team this year, and Oklahoma State finds a way to shut down the McCoy-Shipley connection.

USC over Oregon: I really wanted to pick Oregon but I just don’t see USC and Texas both losing this weekend.

Boise State over San Jose State

LSU over Tulane

Penn State over Northwestern

Ohio State over New Mexico State

Miami over Wake Forest

Cincinnati over Syracuse

Georgia Tech over Vanderbilt

Utah over Wyoming

Houston over Southern Miss

South Carolina over Tennessee: I’m picking the Gamecocks but I wouldn’t be surprised to see Lane Kiffin pull the upset this week, his team is playing hard and it’s bound to pay off at some point this season.

Notre Dame over Washington State: For some reason this game is being played in San Antonio but the Irish win anyway.

California over Arizona State

Ole Miss over Auburn

My apologies for missing the Va. Tech – UNC game, busy week.

No comments:

Post a Comment